Speaker & Founder.
Tech, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Operations,
International Expansion & Growth.
- Founder of Veero, London’s first virtual reality cinema. Bring Veero and the world of VR film to your next event.
- Conference speaker, including SXSW, Cannes Lions and London Tech Week.
- Formerly COO at Decoded, helping empower people at multinationals with digital skills and a startup mindset.
- Co-founder of Series Q, a non-profit with a mission to empower LGBT+ entrepreneurs.
- Optimistic to the point of delusion. Addicted to the 21st century.
Prior to his tech start-up life, Barry was a furtive entrepreneur in the corporate world, firstly in advertising at Ogilvy & Mather then in consulting at Bain & Company.
In 2013 he joined Decoded as COO, leading growth from 7 people in a cupboard to a global team of over 100 in three years, scaling through international expansion to New York, Sydney and Amsterdam. Decoded delivers technology education that changes the way businesses behave. Tens of thousands of business people now have digital skills thanks to their signature product "Code in a Day".
Inspired by the endless stream of people turning up at his apartment to play around on his HTC Vive, he founded Veero, which worked to establish London's first Virtual Reality cinema.
Barry is also a co-founder of Series Q, a non-profit with a mission to empower LGBT entrepreneurs; and sits on the advisory board of EurOut at London Business School.
He is a regular speaker at conferences including Cannes Lions, London Tech Week and SXSW.
Barry holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and makes seriously good homemade soup.